About Our Tools
Connecting the Dots Between Mental Health, Psychosocial Skills and Positive Behavior Change in the Classroom
Leaps is the most comprehensive K12 Behavior, Mental Health & Psychosocial Skills Training Platform on the market, including tools to help with PBIS, RTI and MTSS:
- Research-based, developed in the context of mental health services.
- Designed for prevention, intervention and remediation
- Delivers specific, actionable lesson plans and assessments
- Including targeted lessons by topic and maturity level
- Monitor progress pre- and post-assessment with the Comparison Report.
- Administrators can effectively monitor fidelity with our reporting tools
Leaps is the answer for your classroom, your school, and your district.
Leaps incorporates all of the tools needed to run an effective mental health and SEL program. We help teachers impact positive behavior change while teaching social and emotional skills. Assessments and progress reporting are included so educators can meet all requirements for programs like PBIS and RTI.
PROVEN RESEARCH-BASED METHODOLOGIES
- Measurability and accountability for administrators
- Experiential, active learning processes vs. lecture or video-based, passive learning products.
- Teachers don’t have to be behavior experts. Leaps uses role playing techniques
- Designed to work for real world, practical experience.
More About Our Tools
The Research Behind Leaps
Leaps was initially developed to help people, adults and children, who were moving from...
Classroom Challenges Assessment Module
Every license for Leaps includes the Classroom Challenges tool. It’s a simple way to assess and address skills deficits within a small group or for the whole class.
CASEL Core Competencies Align with Leaps
Leaps is particularly well-aligned with the CASEL core competencies, in fact our tools extend even...
How is Leaps different from other K12 resources?
Leaps is different because it is born out of psychosocial remediation training. We are sometimes...
New Leaps 5.0 Now Available!
We're so excited to announce that Leaps 5.0 is up and running. All users accounts have been...
Sample: Student Skills Profile Assessment Report
Leaps assessments generate skill profile reports. These...
Common Sense Needs To Be Taught
Social and emotional skills are common sense skills and common sense isn’t always common. It needs to be taught, both at home and in schools.
We enlighten and empower educators to make a difference in the lives of their students, forever.
View this 2 minute video tour of Leaps
On Mental Health
Leaps was developed with more than twenty five years of research and real world application with mental health and education as the essential tools for teachers to help students grow and learn
Social Emotional Learning
Leaps takes the broad concepts of social and emotional learning and brings a practical program to the table with very specific, easily identifiable skills.